Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Diva's Challenge - Week 14....Walk the Line

Ok, here's my 1st attempt at this week's Diva Challenge.

The challenge is to use only straight lines - hard for me as I do SO love curves (although not the huge ones on my body!). I'm not sure if it's cheating to use Paradox, which, does only use straight lines....but the combination of the straight lines creates curves. Have I cheated?? :P
I will do another one that doesn't include Paradox curves, just in case.

I haven't shaded it at all, as yet, and I'm not sure I will. It may make it a bit closed in and dark....undecided at this point.

Edit: 3 more images added, with my first attempt very lightly shaded.
The glittery bit on the kite tangle is masking a right royal muck up, lol.















5 comments:

  1. Liz, your tangle is great. I don't think you've cheated at all with Paradox, it's a perfect choice. Lovely patterns and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you cheated, many did! There are many others who chose paradox :)
    I love the tangle, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how paradox is woven in and around all the other tangles. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lovelies :) Had fun with this but happy to go back to tangling curves. If only losing my own were as easy as that! :P Sue, I started with a tile of triangles and then did the paradox triangles first, then had to decide what to put in the others....have to admit, I was running out of ideas so was just making stuff up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Paradox wandering through the whole Beautiful! (and I'm a "cheater" too)
    Actually I don't think Paradox is cheating: its whole beauty and the "paradox" is the curves that appear from straight lines

    ReplyDelete