Thursday, March 3, 2011

Diva Challenge - Monotangles

Can't recall the name of the pattern but here's my 3rd attempt at the monotangle - odd shape but it's worked out to look a bit like a plane, lol


Ok, 4th attempt (haven't taken pic of 3rd yet) and here is my weird rabbity-peace-sign shape.....filled with 'Finny's Florets' in various incarnations :)



I was just playing around with this one and kind of ruined what I had by trying to add colour (not very delicately!) but I do still kinda like the overall look of it.



1st attempt - Hollibaugh Mix - using Hollibaugh in various forms.



2nd attempt (and I cannot seem to get rid of this underlining!) - using 'Deco Border' - Tangled Heart.

7 comments:

  1. Love the Hollibaugh tangle, Liz. Since I'm already infatuated with the love heart there's no need to drool again over that one :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are great !
    and the underline monster has attacked my blog before. The only way I was able to get rid of it was to delete all the text and start over. But I am sure there is a much easier way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are wonderful designs. The Deco Border really gives the heart a rich look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :) Really enjoyed joining in on this challenge (my first) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh FAB, you don't mess around hu. You just went all out, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did my challenge in Hollibaugh, too. Yours is inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone :) just realised that my fave, the tangled heart, didn't make it to the slideshow because of the order I put the images up in....oh well :)

    ReplyDelete