Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Diva's Challenge - Week 12....Tangled up in Blue

This week's challenge........a touch of blue :)

These are a bit rushed as I only started the challenge today (Saturday). I chose a sea theme for a couple because that's what the colour blue makes me think of.....I love the sea....I love the colour blue :) The first here (only because I can't seem to move the damn thing to 3rd spot!) is some freehand leaves - just a simple pattern with some wispy bits here and there to jazz it up a bit.











8 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love all three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tangles, I especially like the delicate work around the leaves in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the waves......!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much lovely ladies. They really were done 'on the fly' so I'd love to experiment a bit more with the waves and on paper that's not quite so textured....it was difficult to get my pen to go where I wanted it to, at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. I am particularly taken with the first image. Something about it is just so appealing to me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your graphic interpretations. Lovely patterns, I look forward to see your experimentations on these. I wish my "on the fly" pieces looked this good!

    ReplyDelete