Monday, March 14, 2011

Diva's Challenge #13: Non-Dominatrix


Ok, this is a hard one! The challenge set for Tanglers this week was to create a tangle with our non-dominant hand. For me, it's my left.......and it was crazy-hard to do. Lots of fun though and I intend to try another one.....or two :)

* 2nd attempt now up and on a grander scale. I did really have fun with this and had to fight to stop picking up pens and pencils with my right hand :) A good learning experience! I've added a pic of both tangles, to give some perspective on size.








15 comments:

  1. ya all are doing amazing jobs with you Non-Dominate hands. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one. Pretty and airy!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly delicate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez, Liz, you certainly did an amazing job with your "wrong" hand! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much you lovely, lovely ladies. You have been very generous indeed, lol.
    The larger of the two has come up quite well but doesn't bear close scrutiny....the closer up you get, the worse you realise it is! :P Thanks again - you all made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you're definitely ambidextrous. Those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are way cool, I love that you showed size difference. I made mine small so I wouldn't have to do so many designs, but I may try a bigger one now that I've seen yours. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again lovelies :) It was very interesting to see how, after repeating an action over and over, it became smoother and felt (slightly) less awkward - Just goes to show what a bit of training will do. Ruth, I actually found the big tangle, with a caligraphy pen, much easier to do than the small, intricate one. More room to get a bit of flow with the action. Thanks all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an amazing job! It's hard to believe you did them with your left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW these are amazing smooth and flowing and full of intricate patterns blown away. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete