Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Diva's Challenge - Week 18....Eggzzzzzzzzellent!

Finally actually writing something to go along with these images! The first two are cards I've made for family members (inspired by the challenge, of course) and the decorative eggs are gifts for Easter too. The birdy egg is an ink stamp and I've just embellished it with some glitter glue - the other is hand drawn (as it that's not obvious, lol). the last two images are actually ones I did first and are a bit haphazard - I'm sorry I did the black grass on the multiple egg pic as I think it actually spoils it but....well....can't take it back once it's on there! :) Happy Easter to all and may you have a happy, safe and peaceful time with family and/or friends xxx








6 comments:

  1. These are lovely and Eastery... I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again, I love your use of just a little color here and there

    ReplyDelete
  3. The actual eggs are sweet - and the subtle colors are nice on the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much lovelies - hope you are all having a happy, peaceful and relaxing Easter break x

    ReplyDelete