Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Diva's Challenge - Week 17....15 Minutes of Fame!

This was a toughie as I'm a bit of a perfectionist so having to rush and not do things as neatly as I'd normally like to do was, indeed, a challenge. That said, it was good to feel a bit of freedom with it, knowing whatever came out of the 15 mins was it...finished or not....'perfect' or not.

I've only put the first one up so far as the 2nd one I did was pretty awful (so much for that freedom I just mentioned, lol)! I'll try to do another couple before the challenge closes but there's so much going on here it's hard to even find the 15 mins :)

Edit: 2nd one is now up (that is, technically, the 3rd one....lol)



Variation on Winterberry with some colour thrown in. This only actually took 11 mins....due to no shading involved :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed... my shading was much rougher than this. (Naturally I'm bursting with curiosity about the 'second' one!!) It's nice, being given 'instructions' to relax - when you're a perfectionist, isn't it? [grin] Because, in order to perfectly follow the instructions you *have* to relax about your art. [Arrrgh - a catch 22!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is gorgeous – I love the shading of PARADOX!!

    ReplyDelete